Thursday, June 13, 2013

Goals for Free Hugs Tour 2013

Monday of this week I finished up all of my finals.  I turned my last one in on Wednesday.  That brings us to today.  The original plan was to be able to hug in chicago both Wednesday and Today but I have to plan and figure out where I am going to hug and contact people about hugging in different cities instead, an important part of making Free Hugs Tour 2013 a success.  The past couple of weeks I have been trying to come up with goals that I have for Free Hugs Tour 2013.  Here is what I came up with:
1) Give away at least 10,000 Hugs.
2) Sell one book each day for food money.
3) Give away the 5000 business cards that I had printed.
4) Create community through Couchsurfing.
5) Document the trip through writing, audio, and video.
6) Upload a blog post at least 3 times each week.

Let me know what you think! You will hear from me soon.  Stay tuned.

Hugs,
David Melia (Professional Free Hugger)

No comments:

Post a Comment