Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Free Hugs Tour Day 6

Summary:
Today I woke up at about 7am but didn't get up until about 10.  I then had some amazing breakfast of Wheat Thins and a buttered english muffin.  It was absolutely amazing.  I then headed out to Free Hug. I was originally planning to hug at the Stone Arch Bridge because it had been brought to my attention that would be a great place to hug.  I didn't make it there however because the place where I got off of the bus seemed to have enough people around to be able to hug at Nicollet Mall.  I hugged from about 12:30-3:30 and then took a break for an Arby's lunch.  I then headed back to give away some hugs at Nicolette Mall again and at about 6:00 headed over to Target Field where the Twins were scheduled to play the White Sox at 7:10.  I hugged there until 7:30 and got about 150 hugs.  At 7:30 I headed back to my hosts house.  Today I got 232 Hugs, the most in one day on this tour so far.

Highlights:
1) Seeing foot traffic and getting lots of hugs.
2) Meeting lots of really amazing and cool people
3) Hugging outside of the Twins game.
4) Hearing people tell me that I made their day.
5) Great conversations.

Lowlights:
1) Nothing stands out.

Learned:
1) English Muffins are amazing and I should probably eat them more because they are totally amazing.
2) I feel a lot better having gotten my hugging numbers up, it makes me realize the importance of having days like yesterday when I didn't have as many hugs.
3) Confidence is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment