Thursday, May 23, 2013

Free Hugs Tour Preparations!!

Since my last post I have had most of my big school projects due.  From now until the end of the quarter, and the start of Free Hugs Tour 2013 I only have 2 video editing projects and 3 final exams.  I also have to get everything prepared for Free Hugs Tour 2013.

A couple days ago I purchased a backpacking backpack (Pictures yet to come) which I will test pack hopefully later today.  I also will upload the itinerary onto www.couchsurfing.com in order to be able to coordinate places to stay while I am on my tour.  I also have to figure out places to free hug in each of the cities I will be in and find people to hug with and enjoy my Free Hugging experiences.  Let me know if you want to free hug with me!

I also now have some merchandise available on my website (www.freehugstour.com/merchandise.html), so go and check that out.

I'll keep you updated and upload pictures of my packing endeavors soon!!

Hugs,
David Melia (Professional Free Hugger)

No comments:

Post a Comment