Monday, June 17, 2013

Free Hugs Tour Day 3

Day 3 Summary:
I went to bed at about 3 am.  I woke up at about 9:00 to go to church with James.  The church we went to was called Cornerstone.  It was a really awesome time, I gave away lots of hugs, talked about my tour, and was mentioned a couple times durring the announcements and the sermon! I then went back to the house (where I was staying) and then took a nap.  Later on Will took me over to the beach where I walked along the path and gave hugs to some of the people walking along the lakefront.  I had a pretty bad headache at this point so I decided to go back to the house and take a nap.  That nap lasted until 8 am of Day 4.  More to come on that in the next post.  Total I got 47 Hugs Day 3.  Handed out some business cards and sold a book and a t-shirt.

Highlights:
1) Going to Cornerstone Church and meeting the amazing and wonderful people there.
2) Free Hugging by the beach.
3) Nice walk along the lakefront

Lowlights:
1) Pretty bad headache.

Learned: Headache's suck and naps are awesome.

Hugs,
David Melia
Professional Free Hugger

No comments:

Post a Comment