Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 7

Summary: Today i went to the Minnesota Twins game.  The game was at 12:10 so i got to Target Field at about 11am to give out hugs before the game.  I headed into the game at about 12:30.  The White Sox lost pretty badly but it was pretty fun.  Around the 8th inning i went back outside to give people hugs as they left the field.  Total I gave out 231 hugs. I then went to Starbucks to relax and then went home.

Highlights:
1) Getting a free Twins jersey. (even though I am a White Sox fan.)
2) Getting to experience Target Field.
3) Some of the peoples interest in my free hugs project was pretty cool.

Lowlights:
1) Someone telling me that there is nothing that is free.

Learned:
1) The White Sox are in last place and even Kansas City is ahead of the Twins at the moment.
2) Events with a lot of people are a way to get lots of hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment