Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Digital Voice Recorder!

So, I just got a digital voice recorder for my trip to keep track of my thoughts and not take the time to write them down because writing takes a lot more time than just talking about things. This way I could either just upload the file to the internet or transcribe my thoughts onto a blog in the future.
I am also working on getting more business exposure and improving my business as well as getting more sales. As time goes on the business seems to be gaining more ground and speeding up and slowly growing until it becomes more profitable and able to sustain me for my life.
I am looking more into craft shows and places where I can sell my duct tape creations and also thinking about getting a peddlers permit so that I can sell duct tape items while I am giving away free hugs on the street. Hopefully this will get me more capital so that I can have enough to support myself for a year on this trip.
I should be getting a Paypal Donate button on here sometime so you should be excited about that because then you can help me raise enough money to make this trip a reality!
Thank You for your support!
Hugs,
:D avid

No comments:

Post a Comment