Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm 18 Now!!!! :D

Hey! I'm 18 now! So exciting! I went and bought my first lotto ticket today. It cost $1 and I didn't win anything :(. Oh well. I also had a blast for my party. On Friday my friends and I went to the auto show where we took a look at the Ford Transit Connect which is a really awesomely cool car (that's the car I want to live in if you did not know). It seems spacious enough to fit all of the my stuff and be able to run my business out of it. Then on Saturday we went to the arcade called Galloping Ghost Arcade for 10 hours. The thing about Galloping Ghost Arcade is you pay $15 for the whole day and you can come and go and play arcade games the whole day until they close at 2am. All of the games are set to free mode so you don't have to worry about going totally broke by playing the games. It's really awesome. Then we ate a bunch of Nutella and bread and snacks stuff on Sunday and it was awesome!
Now that I am 18 I can do a lot of things that I couldn't before. I feel a huge difference between becoming 18 and when I was 17. Now that I am 18 I can take more responsibility and create a paypal account for my business and work on being able to accept credit cards for Duck Duct Dave. This responsibility even though scary sometimes is the first step of my plan to live in my car. It's a really exciting time!
:D avid

No comments:

Post a Comment