Thursday, March 31, 2011

Updates!

So, I got my peddlers license and I am working on making signs for when I peddle downtown. Hopefully I will go and peddle for the first time on Monday because I don't have school or anything. Tomorrow I am going to take the driving test and see if I can get my drivers license which would be really helpful for me to travel around and live in my car.. :D Hopefully I'll pass. I have a lot of projects that I am working on for school and am doing a lot of organizing of my stuff and business so I will be ready to live in my car in a couple of months once I have enough money to get my Ford.
Hopefully I will get my drivers license then be able to have enough money from peddling in April to be able to buy my Ford sometime in May. I'll keep you updated on new developments as they come along! Thanks!
:David

1 comment: