Sunday, March 20, 2011

Field Museum!

Hey, Today I got to go to the Field Museum behind the scenes with one of my friends that works there. It was really cool and interesting! I never was really into the stuff at the Field Museum before but this time because of her enthusiasm for the stuff. I never really understood what happened at the Field Museum and it was really interesting to go around the the exibits and get an inside perspective from someone who works there!
They have this car that runs on vegie oil and has a solar panel on its roof for charging stuff and I think that's an awesome idea! I am going to try and research some more about that stuff for my car when I get it. Maybe someday I'll upgrade to a car as cool as that one!
This week has been really long and I had a lot going on. Now that all of that school work and stuff is over I think that I may finally get my peddlers license this week hopefully and some other exciting things may be coming up. I will be sure to keep you informed! I am going to go and watch something right now and then do stuff... yeahh :D
Have a great day! Thanks for reading!
:David

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave,
    You should check out this website regarding tiny houses--you'd probably find it quite interesting:
    http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/houses

    Best wishes,
    Helen (sister of Lisa/Steph & Elena's auntie)

    ReplyDelete