Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Muskegon Craft Fair and beyond!

I got back from my Muskegon Craft Fair a couple days ago.  I must admit that it was a huge disappointment.  I was expecting a lot more of customers and people there than there actually were.   On the good news side I have another craft fair this weekend in Greensboro North Carolina.  I am working on trying to get all of my stuff into boxes and get packed and clean out my car which is difficult when i have a lack of motivation to take the time and do that.  I know I will feel better once it happens but it takes a lot of time to work out where everything needs to go.  My plan right now is to have everything i own super organized and able to fit in my van by sometime in mid August.
This week I have not had the time to give away free hugs as I have been trying to get ready for my craft fair in Greensboro and figure out my schedule. 
I have also been watching this crazy awesome mysterious tv show called Pretty Little Liars which has taken up my precious time.  I watched the pilot episode and got super hooked because there are so many mysteries!!!! I want to know what happens!! I also have come up with some theories about how the series is going to end and stuff.  If you want to know, just ask and I will be glad to tell you my crazy theories. 
Hugs!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment