Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DePaul Orientation!

Monday and Tuesday I had my orientation for DePaul University which I will be attending in the fall.  It was super fun and awesome!! I met a lot of interesting and cool people.  I am really looking forward to being challenged and learn more about everything mostly.  I am really excited about the social aspect and hopefully increasing my free hugging crew and breaking even with my duct tape business.  
I am packing right now to head out to a craft fair in Muskegon, Michigan.  I am going to head out tomorrow after my double header softball games from about 6-8 or so.  The craft fair is from friday at 7 am til sunday at 5 pm... Lots of time for making money from duct tape and giving away free hugs!! Hopefully something like 500+ hugs!! I won't be getting much sleep these next few days until maybe Sunday or Monday but its sure to be a turning point in my professional free hugging endeavors, good marketing and a chance to connect with others and get some feedback.  I will be sure to keep you updated with all of the awesome stuff that is going to be happening in these next few days.  Then after that I am going to try and start free hugging for at least 20 hours a week and see if I can keep that up for a few weeks and see what happens with that. 
I believe this is the start of the most interesting and real good stuff and discovering what it means to be a professional free hugger.  Stay tuned things are about to heat up and hopefully pretty fast.  Peace, love, and happiness,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment