Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Super Awesome Happenings and Plans!!!

The Flea Market in Greensboro was a lot better than the show in Muskegon but it wasn't what I was hoping at all.  I spent more on gas and travel than I made but I did meet some really interesting and cool people!! I mean what more can you ask for right?  The coolest I think would have to be a group that I met when I stopped at a rest stop in North Carolina :D
Now that the Muskegon and Greensboro craft fairs over I am in full work/organize/inventory/organize/get ready for college/Free hug whenever I can mode.  I am working at a friends house so that I can get some more financial backing for the money that I lost and getting my inventory organized using a program or two trying to figure out the right program for me right now.  This Saturday I am going to try and free hug from about noon til 8 or so to get in some good free hugging hours. 
I am going to free hug at Leaky Con in Chicago from August 9-12 :).  I have a swap meet coming up in Muskegon on August 25th which is exciting.  I also start school at DePaul on September 5th.  I hope to have all of my stuff organized and ready by then.  That's my goal at least.. I think I can make it... maybe.
I am also in the imagining phase of a plan that I want to do next summer.  I really want to go on a free hugs tour around the country and spend the whole summer at craft fairs and free hugging with people from all over the country!! Let me know what you think!!
Lots of hugs!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment