Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mega Free Hugging coming up!!

These past few weeks I have been pretty busy free hugging, building up my duct tape stock for my craft fair in Muskegon, Michigan the 20th though the 22nd, finishing up a summer math class at DePaul, and working stripping paint at one of my friends houses to earn some money. This week and next week are going to be super busy too but I am hoping that the week of the 22nd through the 28th I can work up 20 or more hours free hugging.  I am also going to try and work on updating my free hugging schedule calendar on my website and get some more pictures up on my site. 
I am getting a lot more organized and put together so soon I will be able to free hug and spread peace love and happiness more than ever before!!! Maybe I can even get a free gift for people that I hug like something even better than my amazing professional free hugger business cards!!! Have a great day! Hope to see you soon while I am Free Hugging,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment