Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PACKING!!!

Buzz Light Year Back Pack
I leave for Spokane, Washington for my craft show in less than a week and all of my stuff is crazy disorganized from creating duct tape stuff to sell. It is time to start getting everything organized and start to pack my car so that I will be ready to leave and be able to get to Spokane by March 9 to unload my duct tape stuff and get ready for the craft show. I am really excited as well as a little bit stressed trying to get everything ready for my shows. I have no idea how much I am going to sell or make so planning for after these craft shows is hard because I don't know what to expect but hopefully I will achieve some measurable success. In other news, last week Thursday the 24rd I went to see the show "Assisted Living" staring Jordan Stacy and it was a pretty fantastic show. It was well put together and interesting and very thought provoking. I was very glad that I went to see it. I finished a buzz light year bag for one of my friends. A picture of that is at the Beginning of this post.
 So Tell me what you think.
I am going to go organize my stuff now.
Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment