Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spokane, Washington

<p>I got to Spokane yesterday.&#160; 3 more days until my craft show!!! I have no idea what to expect from it so I am super excited as well as nervous.. I think I as ready as I am going to be for this show.. not nearly as ready as I hoped I would be but... oh well.&#160; In other news, my car is a mess and I am super unorganized so that might be why I am not ready for the show.  The next few days I am going to try and get all if my stuff organized and maybe try to get some last minute products made.
Today I am hanging out with a friend that I met the last time that I was here in Spokane.  She is a barista at Starbucks so that makes her automaticly rad.
I like food.  I enjoy Spokane.  I am super unorganized and excited for my craft show.... that's about it for now.  I'll update after my craft show on Saturday and Sunday :)
Hugs,
David

1 comment:

  1. I met you at the Spokane show - love your stuff and your message! Thanks for coming to town and sharing your amazing products. I wish you all the best in your journeys.

    ReplyDelete