Friday, February 17, 2012

Happenings

This past week I traveled back to Chicago and am going to stay here and build up my duct tape product for my 2 shows that I have on the west coast. One is in Spokane, Washington and the other is in Sacramento, California. While I am out on the west coast I also plan to go down to Las Vegas, Nevada and take a tour of the Zappos headquarters down there. I am really excited. Then for the month of April I will be in Chicago creating duct tape stuff for craft shows that I will need to find in May. I will also try and do more with my website and stuff in that time too. Random point... If any of you use duct tape, once the rolls are empty and stuff I don't think you should throw them away because you should give them to me so that I can create my duct tape canopy for my craft shows and stuff. I am in need of 300+ empty duct tape rolls for that project. That's a lot of used up duct tape rolls.... so far I have about 12 not including the rolls that I use to make pen holders and flower holders and things. I am also working on a duct tape bag right now for one of my friends which is exciting and challenging. I just got the zipper for that today so I had better get to work making more flowers and a bag and other crazy inventive designs and stuff. Til next time, This is David signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment