Wednesday, February 22, 2012

There is too much stuffs to do!

I have a craft show coming up on the 10th and 11th of March in Spokane, Washington and another one in Sacramento, California on the 17th of March and mucho mucho things to do in order to get ready for those shows. Number one on my list is increasing my inventory to sell and things. Number two is printing out more business cards and brochures and stuff to promote my business. Number 3 is planning my trip and stuffs. Number 4 is finishing my honors application by March 1. Number 5 is getting business card holders and fun stuff like that for organizing and presentation at my craft shows. Yeah there is more like smaller stuff and everything but yeah basicly that is what I am up to. I also have to finish making a buzz light year bag pretty soon too.. Hopefully by the end of the week. Speaking of my birthday..... (Great segue right) My birthday was pretty nice. I got to watch Supernatural (my favorite tv show) and make duct tape flowers!! Who could ask for a better birthday!! My favorite moment though was after I dropped my sister off at Awana I sat in the car at my house and called one of my friends that I met while I was in Michigan and got to talk to her for a quick 5 minutes and then just sat in the car listening to some country music. It was a great little relaxing experience. That was by far the highlight of my day. Anywho, that's whats up. Til next time, Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment