Saturday, February 11, 2012

Inspiration and Love

The past few days in Nashville have been amazing! Let me recap. I came down to Nashville and set up duct tape flower making at a Starbucks. I received some interest from other customers and got to talk to and engage with a bunch of interesting people. The next day I went to a Panera Bread in the Green Hills Mall for the the day. There as I was creating duct tape flowers and watching my netflix. I sold some duct tape flowers as I was creating them and got to meet even more amazing awesome people and hand out some business cards and fun stuff like that. Today was by far my favorite. I went to a different Starbucks and set up my duct tape flower making station in the morning. At one point the almost all of the Starbucks employee's were surrounding me asking me questions and interested in what I was doing which was a really cool experience. I also got an email from someone I met letting me know that I impacted their life and it was very humbling and inspiring for me to receive and read that. It's those emails that keep me going when times get tough and inspire me to stay the course and know that what I am doing is the right thing. It really means a lot when someone that I have touched reaches out and touches my life as well. Knowing that I have made a difference in another's life is priceless. It's interesting not knowing what impact you really have on the countless people that you encounter in a day. Getting an email from one of them shows me that there could be more out there that I have impacted without even knowing it! I don't know how well I am articulating what I am trying to say... here are some movie clips from waking life that may clear up what I am trying to say. These clips are very inspirational to me and I hope that they can become and inspiration to you as well. I am interested in hearing your thoughts about these two clips. :D Hope to hear from you soon!! Dave

1 comment:

  1. Thank u man I didnt meet u personally but a buddy of mine was at the starbucks with u today and posted your story on facebook and I read and u really inspired me and made me step back and look at my life and slow down for a minute and value the good things and really get down back to earth!! Thank u man!!!

    ReplyDelete