Friday, August 24, 2012

Free Hugs Tour!!

I now have a preliminary schedule for my Free Hugs Tour this next summer!! So right now I am working on organizing my schedule and figuring out and pinning down the exact dates for when I will be where for my tour.  This tour is going to be pretty legit!! I am going to like print posters and get them distributed where I am going to be hugging and stuff and couch surf and free hug for 8 hours a day! The range of my tour is going to be from right when I finish my freshman year at DePaul University, June 14th until about August 31 and then I would move back for school to start soon after that for my sophomore year.  I also hope to be able to get it organized so that I can create a free hugs youtube video for each city that I visit and hug in and have a local band or a band originally from that city to play the soundtrack for the Youtube Free Hugs video.  In addition to that I hopefully will be able to get enough footage of me hugging and talking with crazy awesome people that I can create a documentary or maybe start writing a book or both or something crazy like that.  I am super excited about this and hopefully it will be much better organized and put together than my trip was this past year.  This past year was great and fun but didn't involve as many hugs as I had imagined.  It was more learning about myself and organization but this next summer is going to be all hugging!!! Let's brighten lives one hug at a time together!!! I hope to see you all sometime on my free hugs tour! I will hopefully get those dates pinned down sometime within the next week or at longest the next month.. I'll keep you updated!!
HUGS!!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment