Tuesday, August 14, 2012

LEAKY CON!!!

These past 4 days from August 9th to the 12th I attended Leaky Con.  Honestly it was one of the most amazing and greatest as well as inspiring experiences of my life!!! The people that I got to meet there were some of the most interesting and inspiring people that I ever met.  I got to meet some other crazy awesome free huggers and am now starting to work on organizing my free hugs tour that hopefully will be happening this next summer.  I am going to start working on a preliminary list of places that I will want to go and maybe some famous people that I would want to hug.  I will also try and make a plan to capture and document my trip this time unlike I did for my first free hugs journey.  I hope that this next one will be a lot more organized and benefitial not only to me but to others that I meet along the way. 
I also got to meet the author Stephanie Perkins!!! I mean I really haven't read any of her books yet but she is such a great and awesome person that I think I am going to start to read them now!! :D
Now I also have to start sending emails and getting in touch with people to help me plan and organize my free hugs tour.  I have a tenitive budget kinda and a loose idea of what I want the tour to look like but hopefully I will be able to raise and earn enough money to make this tour a reality.  I might try and do an indiegogo campaign or other crazy stuff.  I'll keep you updated.  Email me or leave comments with awesome ideas!! I need them!! :D
Til next time this is David signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment