Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spokane Craft Show :D

Saturday and Sunday I had a craft show at Central Valley High School.  It went pretty well.  I made my 60 dollars that I spent to be in the show and made a little bit more than that so it wasn't a lot but it's a start and hopefully with all the business cards I handed out I will be getting more orders soon and in the future.  I have really enjoyed my time here in Spokane Valley chilling with my cousin and my friends that I have here.  It's a pretty chill and awesome place. 
Today I met a pretty cool person who told me about this really cool program project thing called American Bear about the kindness of strangers and awesome cool stuff like that.  Here is a link to their blog: http://beardocumentary.blogspot.com/
It's pretty cool stuff. 
Tomorrow I am headed out to Sacramento to go visit another one of my friends Keith on Sunday.  I will drop off the buzz light year bag that I created for him and chill with him for a little bit then I will be on my way to San Diego for the Switchfoot Concert!!! :D I have to figure out which duct tape tie I am wearing to that concert....
Anywho I am chillin' watching Supernatural with my cousin so I will talk to you later!!
Peace,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment