Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thoughts

Today and yesterday I have been in Starbucks getting organized and stuff for my tour of the Zappos Headquarters and my meet and greet with Switchfoot.  I was supposed to have a craft show today but it got postponed until the 31st of March because of rain.  I can't make that show anymore but I can focus more on trying to build up my online reputation. 
So funny story: Today I was just checking on the buzz light year bag that I made and stuff to make sure that it was ready and sturdy and could hold up to heavy use and I found that the zipper that I had gotten broke and then yeah I cut it off and made it so that it closes with velcro.  It's still pretty rad. 
Being organized is the one most important thing to having a good time I have come to realize.  Like once I get organized I feel like... you know I am going to be more organized and be able to figure out what to do with my time then increase my productivity. 
I have other profound thoughts that I wanted to share and get your feed back on but right now I am too tired to remember them.  Say Good Night David!!
Good Night David.

No comments:

Post a Comment