Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Boston University Free Hugs Friday!

Last Friday when I was in Boston I had the honor and pleasure to meet The Boston University Free Hug Fridayers!! It was really awesome to meet such a great group of people that is dedicated to giving away free hugs every Friday to wish their fellow classmates a good Friday and weekend. I would just like to say that it was one of the greatest experiences, giving away free hugs with them. I am planning on visiting them again to be able to interview them for my Free Hugs Documentary. A way to get into the mind of a Free Hugger and try to understand the motivations behind the decisions to Free Hug and what it means to them. I am really excited about that. I am going to try and find some film majors to help capture some footage in different places. Hugs, David

No comments:

Post a Comment