Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nashville

SOoo I am in Nashville!! Its rainy and I got here yesterday at 2 pm and it being labor day, all the cool places and resturants that I wanted to hang out at (namely Starbucks) were closed! SO yeah I walked around, got wet, tried to get a lay of the city. Nashville is a cool place, I think i would enjoy it more if it were sunny and there were more people out. But as I write this what's that? I GOT MY FIRST HUG!!!! IN NASHVILLE! THAT'S THE FIRST HUG OF MY TRIP!!! YIPEE!!! I think that hug just made my trip. That hug is the highlight. I love hugs. Alot. SO also I am going to the Tiffany Alvord Concert today. I am pretty excited. I have a meet and greet ticket which is cool. That is really exciting also. A hug can really have a difference on one's outlook on the world. I would also like to point out that I got that hug at Starbucks.. so yeah Cool right? Yeah I know. Anywho's I slept pretty well last night in my car. It's still not very organized. I need to find my phone charger that plugs into an ac outlet and stuffs but yeah. I brought an umbrella too. I haven't used it yet. Maybe I should get on that and stay dry.. Yeah, I think I'll do that. Brb. Maybe... like later later but yeah. Hugs! David

No comments:

Post a Comment