Thursday, September 22, 2011

Washington DC/ Boston!

Today (Thursday September 22, 2011) I got into Boston, well Medford actually but Tomorrow is Free Hugs Friday at Boston University!! I am really excited for free hugs friday... hopefully people show up.. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and that is worrying me, but hopefully it will be a good time and I can get some interviews for my free hugs documentary project. Hold up stop. Did he just? Yeah I said a free hugs documentary project. :D I have less than one year, a 7.1 megapixel camera, a broken tripod, my camera on my phone, and some duct tape to keep the tripod from not working and I think I am going to make a pretty awesome documentary. How you ask? That's a great question. I'll keep asking around. While I was in Washington D.C. well, it was raining and there weren't many people outside so it wasn't the greatest free hugging weather either.. I seem to be hitting all the bad weather here and its really rather inconvienent. Anywho, I got a readers card for researchers at the Library of Congress so I can look at books and stuff and do research there which is really cool. I also went to the United States Postal Museum which was pretty awesomely cool too. Very interesting how our mail is delivered and how it has changed over the years. Hopefully I will get some free hugs in Boston. I am beginning to get the hang of this traveling thing. Pretty exciting. Hugs! David

No comments:

Post a Comment