Thursday, June 30, 2011

VIDEOS!!!

I like videos. So today I started my Video Blog, or Vlog on youtube. :D Here is the link to see my first video blog post!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwhEGPgURoA
It's not the greatest but hopefully as I go on I will get more comfortable in front of the Camera or video recorder thing and the quality of the content and everything will be better and more interesting. I had a lot of trouble getting up the strength to start up the Vlog. It's scary putting yourself out their like that.
In order to improve my comfortability in front of the video camera I have decided that I am going to post small videos on all of my Facebook friends walls. Even the ones who I never talk to. All of them. This will not only give me exposure to the video camera thingy but will also allow me to grow my connection skills with others. Also it just gives me a nice feeling inside. Wish me luck!!! :D Follow my Vlog and this Blog because I am a relatively decent and interesting guy... I think. Thanks be to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment