Friday, February 18, 2011

Whats Up?

I just got a Chrome Backpack from my parents for my birthday and it is really exciting because it is big and comfortable and holds a lot of stuff. With all of these qualities, it is great for biking. I am going to start biking to school more as the weather gets warmer. Not only will this save me money for my trip but it will also help get me into shape and help me keep focused on what I need to do in order to complete school and get everything ready to live in a car.
As I was on my way home from school today I thought about something that my youth pastor is doing called "Turf Time" after helping out at an organization called Breaking Bread. Basicly they go out to people on the street and talk with them and hand out socks and sometimes some sandwiches... (at least that is what I gather from them talking about it) and I thought that maybe in the mournings I could try and make a couple sandwiches that I would have on me in case I ever met someone who needed something to eat or was looking for something to eat. Of course, that means I have to actually be productive in the mornings... which doesn't usually happen but if I put enough effort into it I think I can do it.
With Hugs!
:D avid

No comments:

Post a Comment