Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ice Skating!!

Yesterday I went ice skating with some of my family and some friends.  I decided to wear my amazingly awesome Free Hugging outfit.  I gave away 30 hugs and was able to talk to some people about my book!!
I first met a group of 4 friends Kirsten, Jessica, and Michaela celebrating their friend Katya's birthday.  It was cool to meet them and talk about my book.  I then met some people from Chicago Cru as well as some people from Africa!! :) 
As I was talking about my book with people while skating, I realized that I have not really done much with updating my blog in over a month.  A lot has happened with my book and there are some cool awesome things still to come.  I have submitted all of my photos and my manuscript to the publisher to work on.  The next steps are to get a professional copy edit and then 7-10 weeks after that my book will be in production.  That will hopefully if all goes well mean that the book will be out and ready to be sold at least a month before I start my tour on June 14th!!
I would also like to inform you all that you can track my daily hugging progress on my twitter @duckydavehugs with the #davesdailycount!! Be sure to check that out and follow me on twitter.  I will try and keep you all updated as new developments become available!!
Lots of hugs,
David Melia (Professional Free Hugger)

No comments:

Post a Comment