Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday Bliss

My birthday was a few days ago on Wednesday February 20.  I just wanted to take a moment to write about how amazing and awesome my 20th birthday turned out to be.  I started out the day by getting up at 7am to get ready for my Math Class at 830.  After class I found a lucky penny (heads up) on the ground, from that point on, I knew that it was going to be a fantastically great day.  I went back to my dorm and then approved production of my Free Hugs book.  I am now in the Production phase of getting my book published!!! How crazy is that? That was super exciting.  From there I went to my micro econ class which was rather ordinary then I studied and took my philosophy exam on Plato which i feel really good about.  I then was able to hang out with a group of close friends (Mallorym Gianna, Kelly, Rachel, Katie, Ashely, and Sandi)  After that My mom dropped off some mini chocolate dalek cakes that she made for me for my birthday!! It was fantastic!! I ended the night hanging out with my friends from my dorm (Maia, Maggie, Emily, Marissa, and Alex.)  Thanks to everyone for a fantastic birthday.  It couldn't have happened without you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment