Thursday, December 27, 2012

News

So I just got to Urbana in St. Louis.  I'm all checked in and ready to go.  So these past couple months I haven't been updating my blog very much at all...  Well like not really at all because there have not been any new blog posts.  I was really busy with school from September 1 until November 20 and then I started writing a book about free hugs.  I have completed most of the book and am now in the final editing stages working on getting it ready to publish.  Since I am going to self publish it I started a Kickstarter.com campaign where you can order a copy of the Free Hugs book so that I will have the money in order to get it published.  This only happens if I raise my goal of 3000 dollars in order to have the money to get it published so if your interested in getting a copy pre-order a copy here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/duckductdave/free-hugs-its-more-than-a-campaign-its-a-lifesyle?ref=live  :)
I also have changed up my itenerary for Free Hugs Tour 2013 a little bit which I will share shortly as well. 
Anyway I am really excited for the Urbana Conference and hope to bring more updates shortly and more consistently. 
Hugs!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment