Friday, July 22, 2011

OOOHhh YEahh.

So today I mailed a couple of packages to some people that bought some stuff on ebay from me and then I went downtown to go Free Hugging with my amazing friend Morgan! While free hugging with Morgan we got a total of 65 hugs in 2 hours!! 40 of those hugs we got in the first 20 minutes because we ran into a group of Vlogers from youtube and the Nerd Fighters I think they were called from the Vlog Brothers. It was amazingly cool to be around a group of amazing people that were so open to the act of hugging! I got to give them all my awesome Professional Free Hugger Business cards! (Which I just realized... don't actually have my email address on them... I should put that on in future cards because I told a bunch of people to email me and stuff so all I can hope for is that they come to this blog and read this post where they will learn that they can email me at duckductdave@gmail.com or leave comments and stuff so we can get in touch because those people were awesome!!) Sooo yeah. After free hugging I went to see a few of my friends Olivia, Hannah, and Alaina sing at our church. It was really amazing awesome fun! Total over the day I met tons of awesome cool people and hope to get to know them more!!
In other news, I sent in my Month at the Museum application a couple days ago, and I think I made a pretty good application so wish me the best! :D I also am selling my duct tape items on ebay and www.etsy.com/shop/duckductdave to get money for my gap year road trip! Thanks for all your support and Have a great Night! (or day if your reading this in the day time) :D
Lots of Hugs! <3 David

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave! I was one of the people you met and hugged at the Nerdfighter gathering. You're such a kind and friendly person. :)I just saw the business card you handed to me sitting on my desk and decided to check out your blog. I'm uploading a video from the meet up on my youtube channel and I have a little snippet of us meeting you. When it's up I'll send you the link. Nice meeting you!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEah!! Thanks for checking out my blog! I can't wait to see the video. I am really excited :D I had a great time meeting all of you guys at the Nerdfighter gathering! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete