Saturday, June 5, 2010

Progress

Yesterday and today I gave away some free hugs yesterday I got 4 hugs and today I got about 30 hugs. I broke my free hugs counter again by dropping it but I did get to hand out some of my brochures which is good. Maybe this is really actually going to be the start of me getting my business on my feet and my dreams coming true! :) Awareness is the first step! :) I also sent in my application thingy in order to get an Illinois Business Number so that I can get a peddlers license and sell my merchandise on the street. I have been busy with school work and other stupid stuff like that but hopefully I'll be able to get some money this summer in order to prepare for my adventures in the future. I also want to get cheerful change to give to everybody that hugs me to tell them that they really do make a difference and its what helps keep me going. If you hugged me, thank you very much it means the world, if not hopefully you will have another chance :) Hugs!!! David

No comments:

Post a Comment