Monday, April 2, 2012

Creation Madness!

Lately I have been working on organizing my room and house as well as trying to get all of my duct tape business stuff under control and organized.  So far I have been making a lot of wallets and ties.  I also revamped my room into a sort of creation studio type place (pictured above).   I am also working on getting all of my products up to sell online so that I hopefully will be able to make some money and then I can spend more time working on giving away free hugs and all the greatness that comes with that.
Now that I am going to be in Chicago for about a month and the weather is getting better I think that I am going to go Free Hugging downtown more often.  I am going to create my duct tape free hugs bag soon that I am going to have when I free hug and it's going to be awesome!! I'll post pictures once it is made.  Just to warn you... its going to be totally epic!
David

No comments:

Post a Comment