Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Packing!!!

As I sit down and write this post, I just got back from white water rafting in Maryland with my best friends Chad and his dad,Charlie,my brother Stephen,and my dad. It was a great trip!! The rapids were awesome! We almost fell a couple times. We didn't though. There was a raft on our trip that threw 3 of the 4 people into the river though. That was pretty cool and funny to watch. :D
Before that I went on vacation with my family to Universal Studios in Orlando for 4 days. Pretty fun stuff. Anyway, on to the interesting stuff. I leave for my trip in 12 days so I have to start packing. Packing is pretty chaotic because I have to make sure I have everything all organized and take the minimal amount of things so that I have space in my car to be comfortable. It is a bit scary because it's going to be such a new experience and I am going to have to get used to it but I am also really excited. I am going to go make a video about all the stuff that I am going to take with me and how I have to organize it all and fun stuff like that. Be sure to check it out! Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment